Saturday 26 February 2011

I have a few more animatics left to do, but they should hopefully be done by next Wednesday. The ending still needs a punchline, so I'm going to leave a blank space in the animatic to accommodate it.

While that's going on, here are a few suggestions for next week:
*Start thinking about which animatics will be made into the final product (three segments minimum, not including beginning and ending, must be no more than 1:30 of footage total).
*Search for a suitable voice actor and suitable music. I don't want my voice in the final product because I hate it.
*Print out all relevant research, storyboards, designs and related paperwork to put in our big folder (which I'll be bringing in next week).

Hopefully we can begin animating the final product within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment